- Washer-ExtractorsWide range of features and benefits, 25-700 lb. capacities Designed for durability and ease of use
- DryersIdeal for any installation Designed for high productivity Models range up to large pass-through dryers
- Coin-OpCoin-Operated Washers Coin-Operated Dryers
- CBW® Batch WashersIdeal for processing at least 800 lb. (363 kg) per hour Designed for automated operation
- Extraction SystemsSingle-stage presses, Two-stage presses, or Centrifugal extractors Various installation arrangements
- Washer-Extractor ControlsWash formula management from complex to simple
- Industry Solutions
- Industrial / Linen Supply
- On-Premises Laundry
- Vended Laundry
- Support & Safety
- Contact Us
Milnor offers BIM objects, architectural specifications, and other resources all in one convenient place. Click on any item below to access it on the ARCAT website, or view our ARCAT profile.
Architectural Building Information Modeling (BIM) objects / families / systems, free to download in Revit, dwg, or dwf formats for use with all major BIM and CAD software including AutoCAD, Sketch-Up, ArchiCAD, and others.
Architectural CAD Details, free to download in dwg or dxf formats for use with all major CAD software including AutoCAD, TurboCAD, and others.
SpecWizard guides you through the selecting and configuring of a product, and assembles a specification based on the decisions you made.
Complete CSI 3-part architectural specs that can easily be downloaded, customized for your project, and included in your master spec for future use.
View our online brochure complete with product features, data sheets, performance data, aesthetics, and other architectural information.
See where Milnor’s world-class commercial laundry machinery is made in this plant tour video!