- Washer-ExtractorsWide range of features and benefits, 25-700 lb. capacities Designed for durability and ease of use
- DryersIdeal for any installation Designed for high productivity Models range up to large pass-through dryers
- Coin-OpCoin-Operated Washers Coin-Operated Dryers
- CBW® Batch WashersIdeal for processing at least 800 lb. (363 kg) per hour Designed for automated operation
- Extraction SystemsSingle-stage presses, Two-stage presses, or Centrifugal extractors Various installation arrangements
- Washer-Extractor ControlsWash formula management from complex to simple
- Industry Solutions
- Industrial / Linen Supply
- On-Premises Laundry
- Vended Laundry
- Support & Safety
- Contact Us
Pellerin Milnor Corporation will host its biannual Washer-Extractor Service School October 12-16, 2015 and The CBW®/PBW™ Service School October 26-30, 2015.
Both schools will be held at the Crowne Plaza New Orleans Airport. Washer-Extractor school attendees will be trained in the rapid and accurate diagnosis and repair of field problems. Also, the attendees will gain an overall understanding of how the equipment operates. These seminars address Milnor washer-extractors ranging in capacity from 20 pounds to 700 pounds, including divided-cylinders and open-pocket designs with microprocessor controls.
CBW School attendees will learn troubleshooting, preventive maintenance, as well as how PulseFlow® Technology tunnels work.
The course will also cover systems equipment, including pass-through dryers, material handling equipment, and controls. The washer-extractor service school's comprehensive factory tour will take place October 15th. The tunnel's comprehensive factory tour will take place on October 29th. During these tours, students will see how/where Milnor machinery is designed, engineered, assembled and tested.
Registration is still open for this informative course for any maintenance personnel, engineers, or laundry personnel. The registration fee is $575, which excludes airfare and hotel room cost. To register for the service school, click here, or contact Milnor’s Service Department (Nelida Harris) at 504-712-7716 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.