- Washer-ExtractorsWide range of features and benefits, 25-700 lb. capacities Designed for durability and ease of use
- DryersIdeal for any installation Designed for high productivity Models range up to large pass-through dryers
- Coin-OpCoin-Operated Washers Coin-Operated Dryers
- CBW® Batch WashersIdeal for processing at least 800 lb. (363 kg) per hour Designed for automated operation
- Extraction SystemsSingle-stage presses, Two-stage presses, or Centrifugal extractors Various installation arrangements
- Washer-Extractor ControlsWash formula management from complex to simple
- Industry Solutions
- Industrial / Linen Supply
- On-Premises Laundry
- Vended Laundry
- Support & Safety
- Contact Us
RINSAVE is a feature on 30, 36, and 42 VxJ model washer extractors. It is accomplished principally through a software change. If your machine has software WUV7J1B version 2300L or later than you have this feature already incorporated into your machine. The feature allows a new drain type (6) that allows the machine to run at an accelerated speed for a portion of the programmed drain time. This causes more liquor to be removed during the drain operation and thus improves the rinsing action from the preceeding bath.
If you do not have the prerequisite software for this feature, it can be purchased through Milnor Parts with Kit KBKRINSAVE.
Last updated: 10/20/2010 / Node ID: 1613 / Key Chain: 188.8.131.52D.