- Washer-ExtractorsWide range of features and benefits, 25-700 lb. capacities Designed for durability and ease of use
- DryersIdeal for any installation Designed for high productivity Models range up to large pass-through dryers
- Coin-OpCoin-Operated Washers Coin-Operated Dryers
- CBW® Batch WashersIdeal for processing at least 800 lb. (363 kg) per hour Designed for automated operation
- Extraction SystemsSingle-stage presses, Two-stage presses, or Centrifugal extractors Various installation arrangements
- Washer-Extractor ControlsWash formula management from complex to simple
- Industry Solutions
- Industrial / Linen Supply
- On-Premises Laundry
- Vended Laundry
- Support & Safety
- Contact Us
Who are we?
Milnor is a leading manufacturer in the commercial laundry machinery industry, and after over 70 years of expansion and development, we have maintained our roots. At its heart, Milnor is a family company.
Founded by W.A. Pellerin, wife Mildred, son Norvin, and brother-in-law A.W. “Jack” Walsdorf in 1947, Pellerin Milnor Corporation began manufacturing 20″ extractors. From humble beginnings, Milnor (trade name derived from MILdred and NORvin) gained respect and a valued reputation for durable and efficient laundry machinery.
We understand that we rely on you for our continued success. The most reputable accomplishments that have kept us at the head of the industry have all been customer-inspired innovations.
First and foremost, we value relationships in our business; so we have continued to work to meet the expectations of all our customers, large and small.
Milnor equipment range in size and purpose and serve a spectrum of markets. We offer washer-extractors from 25-700 lb. capacity (11-317 kg), automated tunnel washing systems for processing 7,000 lb. (3,175 kg) per hour or more, dryers, material handling systems, and laundry computer networks.
Our machines have a proud legacy of durability. Each one is individually tested and carefully inspected before leaving the factory. Every transaction is a commitment to our customers, an opportunity to work for the people who keep the industry moving.
Milnor machinery is available exclusively through an international network of authorized dealers. These fully-trained companies work hand-in-hand with us to satisfy the worldwide demand for our machines while maintaining the important localized link to the customer. Our dealers are full-service, offering sales, quotes, service, parts, and more.
True value comes from quality, and when you invest in a Milnor, you’re getting a brand with backing. Working side by side, we put every available resource at your fingertips to ensure you have what you need to provide the very best to your customers.