- Washer-ExtractorsWide range of features and benefits, 25-700 lb. capacities Designed for durability and ease of use
- DryersIdeal for any installation Designed for high productivity Models range up to large pass-through dryers
- Coin-OpCoin-Operated Washers Coin-Operated Dryers
- CBW® Batch WashersIdeal for processing at least 800 lb. (363 kg) per hour Designed for automated operation
- Extraction SystemsSingle-stage presses, Two-stage presses, or Centrifugal extractors Various installation arrangements
- Washer-Extractor ControlsWash formula management from complex to simple
- Industry Solutions
- Industrial / Linen Supply
- On-Premises Laundry
- Vended Laundry
- Support & Safety
- Contact Us
Milnor offers BIM objects, architectural specifications, and other resources all in one convenient place. Click on any item below to access it on the ARCAT website, or view our ARCAT profile.
If searching for plumbing, water consumption and hot water heater sizing info please go to Support and Safety/Technical Knowledge Base and search for “Plumbing.” Find the article on “Water consumption, Supply plumbing, Discharge plumbing for washer extractors” for answers to commonly asked question on this topic.