- Washer-ExtractorsWide range of features and benefits, 25-700 lb. capacities Designed for durability and ease of use
- DryersIdeal for any installation Designed for high productivity Models range up to large pass-through dryers
- Coin-OpCoin-Operated Washers Coin-Operated Dryers
- CBW® Batch WashersIdeal for processing at least 800 lb. (363 kg) per hour Designed for automated operation
- Extraction SystemsSingle-stage presses, Two-stage presses, or Centrifugal extractors Various installation arrangements
- Washer-Extractor ControlsWash formula management from complex to simple
- Industry Solutions
- Industrial / Linen Supply
- On-Premises Laundry
- Vended Laundry
- Support & Safety
- Contact Us
This seminar is a condensed five-day course covering a broad range of Milnor® Continuous Batch Washer (CBW®) and PulseFlow® (PBW™) systems. The course is designed to train personnel in the rapid and accurate diagnosis and repair of field problems, as well as help the attendees gain an overall understanding of how the equipment operates. The school is held on Milnor's campus at 700 Jackson Street/Kenner, LA 70062.
These seminars are condensed into four days, with courses covering a broad range of Milnor® washer-extractors. The courses are designed to train personnel in the rapid and accurate diagnosis and repair of field problems. Also, the attendees will gain an overall understanding of how the equipment operates. These seminars address Milnor washer-extractors ranging in capacity from 20 pounds to 750 pounds, including divided-cylinders and open-pocket designs with microprocessor controls. The school is held on Milnor's campus at 700 Jackson Street/Kenner, LA 70062.