- Washer-ExtractorsWide range of features and benefits, 25-700 lb. capacities Designed for durability and ease of use
- DryersIdeal for any installation Designed for high productivity Models range up to large pass-through dryers
- Coin-OpCoin-Operated Washers Coin-Operated Dryers
- CBW® Batch WashersIdeal for processing at least 800 lb. (363 kg) per hour Designed for automated operation
- Extraction SystemsSingle-stage presses, Two-stage presses, or Centrifugal extractors Various installation arrangements
- Washer-Extractor ControlsWash formula management from complex to simple
- Industry Solutions
- Industrial / Linen Supply
- On-Premises Laundry
- Vended Laundry
- Support & Safety
- Contact Us
Dates: (Select your date to register)
March 9-13, 2020
May 18-22, 2020
This seminar is a condensed five-day course covering a broad range of Milnor® Continuous Batch Washer (CBW®) and PulseFlow® (PBW™) systems. The course is designed to train personnel in the rapid and accurate diagnosis and repair of field problems, as well as help the attendees gain an overall understanding of how the equipment operates. The school is held on Milnor's campus at 700 Jackson Street, Kenner, LA 70062.
(Select your date to register)
Seminar registration is limited due to classroom size constraints.
We will place you on a standby list if you sign up after the class is full and contact you with seating availability.