- Washer-ExtractorsWide range of features and benefits, 25-700 lb. capacities Designed for durability and ease of use
- DryersIdeal for any installation Designed for high productivity Models range up to large pass-through dryers
- Coin-OpCoin-Operated Washers Coin-Operated Dryers
- CBW® Batch WashersIdeal for processing at least 800 lb. (363 kg) per hour Designed for automated operation
- Extraction SystemsSingle-stage presses, Two-stage presses, or Centrifugal extractors Various installation arrangements
- Washer-Extractor ControlsWash formula management from complex to simple
- Industry Solutions
- Industrial / Linen Supply
- On-Premises Laundry
- Vended Laundry
- Support & Safety
- Contact Us
Milnor’s laundry equipment will save your laundry valuable resources by running more efficiently, while lowering your total operating costs. Milnor’s industrial washer-extractors are engineered to reduce your labor costs, save energy and save water.
With Milnor’s PulseFlow® technology CBW® washer, rotation angles, rotation speeds and dwell functionality reduces uniform twisting and tangling.
Milnor CBW washers with PulseFlow technology achieve very low fresh water consumption – less than any other tunnel washer. Some large washer-extractors offer water reuse features to reduce your fresh water usage. With the patented RecircONE® pump arrangement, goods are immediately wetted and chemical equilibrium is quickly reached to ensure removal of stains.
With systems such as a PBW™ washer or a hands-free washer-extractor system, labor savings are achieved through automation. Often, one operator only is needed to load and/or monitor the system. For smaller laundries (with relatively small areas to work with) the compact design of the Short Concept allows you to install a laundry system based on the CBW washer.
Single inverter-driven motor on large open-pocket and smaller divided cylinder washer-extractors reduces peak load demands. The PBW™ system saves energy with inverters for the drive system and volumetric pumps, lowers wash temperatures, and washes more quickly. And Pass-Through dryers with special eco-options that kick in when production slows yet switch off when production demands increase means you’re properly balancing production and energy efficiency.
Save Money (Total Cost of Ownership)
There are many features designed into a Milnor PBW™ tunnel to reduce the total cost of ownership – saving you money for years AFTER your initial investment:
- Heavy gauge stainless steel for components in contact with wash liquor
- No seals below the water line
- Rugged, Proven Frame
- True Top Transfer
- Support Worldwide
- Long Machine Life
- Feature Rich Machine