- Washer-ExtractorsWide range of features and benefits, 25-700 lb. capacities Designed for durability and ease of use
- DryersIdeal for any installation Designed for high productivity Models range up to large pass-through dryers
- Coin-OpCoin-Operated Washers Coin-Operated Dryers
- CBW® Batch WashersIdeal for processing at least 800 lb. (363 kg) per hour Designed for automated operation
- Extraction SystemsSingle-stage presses, Two-stage presses, or Centrifugal extractors Various installation arrangements
- Washer-Extractor ControlsWash formula management from complex to simple
- Industry Solutions
- Industrial / Linen Supply
- On-Premises Laundry
- Vended Laundry
- Support & Safety
- Contact Us
Milnor’s laundry equipment will save your laundry valuable resources by running more efficiently, while lowering your total operating costs. Milnor’s industrial washer-extractors are engineered to reduce your labor costs, save on linen replacement costs, save energy, save water, and lower your total cost of ownership.
Milnor’s washer-extractors, dryers and tunnel systems will allow you to supply your customers with quality service and fresh, clean linen supplies.
Milnor CBW washers with PulseFlow technology achieve very low fresh water consumption – less than any other tunnel washer. Some large washer-extractors offer water reuse features to reduce your fresh water usage. With the patented RecircONE® pump arrangement, goods are immediately wetted and chemical equilibrium is quickly reached to ensure removal of stains.
With systems such as a PulseFlow® CBW® washer or a hands-free washer-extractor system, labor savings are achieved through automation. Often, one operator only is needed to load and/or monitor the system. For smaller laundries (with relatively small areas to work with) the compact design of the Short Concept allows you to install a laundry system based on the CBW washer.
Save on Linen Replacement Costs
On larger washer-extractors, high ribs are integral, not bolted, so there is no space for laundry to catch. Shorter process times in the PBW™ system mean less wear and tear on linen—and longer linen life.
One single speed inverter-driven motor on large open-pocket and smaller divided cylinder washer-extractors reduce peak load demands. The PBW™ system saves energy with inverters on all drive motors and volumetric pumps, lower wash temperatures, faster washing, and optional steamless washing. And Pass-Through dryers with special eco-options that kick in when production slows yet switch off when production demands increase means you’re properly balancing production and energy efficiency.