- Washer-ExtractorsWide range of features and benefits, 25-700 lb. capacities Designed for durability and ease of use
- DryersIdeal for any installation Designed for high productivity Models range up to large pass-through dryers
- Coin-OpCoin-Operated Washers Coin-Operated Dryers
- CBW® Batch WashersIdeal for processing at least 800 lb. (363 kg) per hour Designed for automated operation
- Extraction SystemsSingle-stage presses, Two-stage presses, or Centrifugal extractors Various installation arrangements
- Washer-Extractor ControlsWash formula management from complex to simple
- Industry Solutions
- Industrial / Linen Supply
- On-Premises Laundry
- Vended Laundry
- Support & Safety
- Contact Us
Milnor’s laundry equipment will save your laundry valuable resources by running more efficiently, while lowering your total operating costs. Milnor’s industrial washer-extractors are engineered to reduce your labor costs, save on linen replacement costs, save energy, save water, and lower you total cost of ownership.
Milnor’s washer-extractors, dryers, and tunnel systems will allow you to supply your customers with quality service and fresh, clean linen supplies.
Milnor CBW washers with PulseFlow technology achieve very low fresh water consumption – less than any other tunnel washer. Some large washer-extractors offer water reuse features to reduce your fresh water usage. With the patented RecircONE® pump arrangement, goods are immediately wetted and chemical equilibrium is quickly reached to ensure removal of stains.
With systems such as a PulseFlow® CBW® washer or a hands-free washer-extractor system, labor savings are achieved through automation. Often, one operator only is needed to load and/or monitor the system. For smaller laundries (with relatively small areas to work with) the compact design of the Short Concept allows you to install a laundry system based on the CBW washer.
Save on Linen Replacement Costs
On larger washer-extractors, high ribs are integral, not bolted, so there is no space for laundry to catch. Shorter process times in the PBW™ system mean less wear and tear on linen—and longer linen life.
One single speed inverter-driven motor on large open-pocket and smaller divided cylinder washer-extractors reduce peak load demands. The PBW™ system saves energy with inverters on all drive motors and volumetric pumps, lower wash temperatures, faster washing, and optional steamless washing. And Pass-Through dryers with special eco-options that kick in when production slows yet switch off when production demands increase means you’re properly balancing production and energy efficiency.