- Washer-ExtractorsWide range of features and benefits, 25-700 lb. capacities Designed for durability and ease of use
- DryersIdeal for any installation Designed for high productivity Models range up to large pass-through dryers
- Coin-OpCoin-Operated Washers Coin-Operated Dryers
- CBW® Batch WashersIdeal for processing at least 800 lb. (363 kg) per hour Designed for automated operation
- Extraction SystemsSingle-stage presses, Two-stage presses, or Centrifugal extractors Various installation arrangements
- Washer-Extractor ControlsWash formula management from complex to simple
- Industry Solutions
- Industrial / Linen Supply
- On-Premises Laundry
- Vended Laundry
- Support & Safety
- Contact Us
Milnor’s laundry equipment will save your laundry valuable resources by running more efficiently, while lowering your total operating costs. Milnor’s industrial washer-extractors are engineered to reduce your labor costs, save on linen replacement costs, save energy, save water, and lower you total cost of ownership.
Milnor’s washer-extractors, dryers, and tunnel systems will allow your staff to please your guests by providing them with fresh towels and bed linen.
With RinSave® water saver reducing water consumption by up to 0.4 gallons per pound of linen washed and simple hot and cold water inlets to quickly fill the washer without fill level overshoot (machines with multiple valves can overfill a machine), a Milnor washer-extractor--featuring RinSave water saver--can reduce your laundry’s water usage.
With systems such as a PulseFlow® CBW® washer or a hands-free washer-extractor system, labor savings are achieved through automation. Often, one operator only is needed to load and/or monitor the system. For smaller laundries (with relatively small areas to work with) the compact design of the Short Concept allows you to install a laundry system based on the CBW washer.
Save on Linen Replacement Costs
On larger washer-extractors, high ribs are integral, not bolted, so there is no space for linen to catch. Shorter process times in the PBW™ system mean less wear and tear on linen—and longer linen life.
One single speed inverter-driven motor on large open-pocket and smaller divided cylinder washer-extractors reduce peak load demands. The PBW™ system saves energy with inverters on all drive motors and volumetric pumps, lower wash temperatures, faster washing, and optional steamless washing. And Pass-Through dryers with special eco-options that kick in when production slows yet switch off when production demands increase means you’re properly balancing production and energy efficiency.
Save Money (Total Cost of Ownership)
There are many features designed into a Milnor PBW™ tunnel to reduce the total cost of ownership – saving you money for years AFTER your initial investment:
- Heavy gauge stainless steel for components in contact with wash liquor
- No seals below the water line
- Rugged, Proven Frame
- True Top Transfer
- Support Worldwide
- Long Machine Life
- Feature Rich Machine