- Washer-ExtractorsWide range of features and benefits, 25-700 lb. capacities Designed for durability and ease of use
- DryersIdeal for any installation Designed for high productivity Models range up to large pass-through dryers
- Coin-OpCoin-Operated Washers Coin-Operated Dryers
- CBW® Batch WashersIdeal for processing at least 800 lb. (363 kg) per hour Designed for automated operation
- Extraction SystemsSingle-stage presses, Two-stage presses, or Centrifugal extractors Various installation arrangements
- Washer-Extractor ControlsWash formula management from complex to simple
- Industry Solutions
- Industrial / Linen Supply
- On-Premises Laundry
- Vended Laundry
- Support & Safety
- Contact Us
- Links serial microprocessor controls in Milnor washer-extractors, tunnel washers, extractors, dryers, and materials handling systems.
- Each machine linked to the network can receive a virtually unlimited number of processing formulas.
- Each machine can also report back actual operating data as each process for each load occurs.
- Central programming
To save time and help ensure immediate use. Equipment in operation is not interrupted. Remote programming is especially useful in multi-plant situations.
- Data reporting
Provides management with concise summary reports via screen or printer. Can include machine production, employee production, formula mix, formula cost, machine error, and even custom reports.
- Production monitoring
To keep you in touch with current conditions. This information can be accessed at remote locations, too. Milnor also offers a free, one-year support plan (on-line and by telephone) to Mildata system purchasers. Technical support includes troubleshooting and software upgrades via modem. Support can be purchased after one year.