- Washer-ExtractorsWide range of features and benefits, 25-700 lb. capacities Designed for durability and ease of use
- DryersIdeal for any installation Designed for high productivity Models range up to large pass-through dryers
- Coin-OpCoin-Operated Washers Coin-Operated Dryers
- CBW® Batch WashersIdeal for processing at least 800 lb. (363 kg) per hour Designed for automated operation
- Extraction SystemsSingle-stage presses, Two-stage presses, or Centrifugal extractors Various installation arrangements
- Washer-Extractor ControlsWash formula management from complex to simple
- Industry Solutions
- Industrial / Linen Supply
- On-Premises Laundry
- Vended Laundry
- Support & Safety
- Contact Us
As your laundry grows, Milnor grows with you.
Milnor’s new overhead MilRail® monorail systems allow you to increase production while reducing your cost per pound. Available as both a single loop and fully-automated soil and clean loading system, the MilRail design features anodized extruded aluminum rail for lightweight strength. Patent-pending chrome-plated stainless steel inserts reinforce stopping sections of the rail. I beams feature straight profiles that allow the bearings to roll at optimal angles, promoting long life.
Semi-automated single loop loading systems provide clear, ergonomic advantages compared to conveyors and balance storage with maximum work demands for high productivity.
Fully-automated loading systems offer a more advanced solution that incorporates soil-side, clean-side and press-to-bag.
Both systems allow for consistent transitions and help reduce labor costs.
Operators use the MilRail control to accurately track batches through the system, provide production reports, and offer troubleshooting suggestions.
MilRail control links into the MilVision™ data reporting system, which acquires information from many sources to provide the operator with an enterprise-wide window into the total laundry operation.