- Washer-ExtractorsWide range of features and benefits, 25-700 lb. capacities Designed for durability and ease of use
- DryersIdeal for any installation Designed for high productivity Models range up to large pass-through dryers
- Coin-OpCoin-Operated Washers Coin-Operated Dryers
- CBW® Batch WashersIdeal for processing at least 800 lb. (363 kg) per hour Designed for automated operation
- Extraction SystemsSingle-stage presses, Two-stage presses, or Centrifugal extractors Various installation arrangements
- Washer-Extractor ControlsWash formula management from complex to simple
- Industry Solutions
- Industrial / Linen Supply
- On-Premises Laundry
- Vended Laundry
- Support & Safety
- Contact Us
Pellerin Milnor Corporation has released new sales literature highlighting the inherent savings of PulseFlow® Technology in smaller footprint.
For the highest return on investment, the reliability and cost efficiency of our laundry machinery allows a laundry to be more profitable by reducing energy, fresh water consumption, and the necessary labor force in your laundry.
The 5-mod 76028 PBW™ is not a new design. Customers around the world have seen unprecedented water, utility, and labor savings since installation.
Now, customers processing at least 1,000 lb/hr. can justify the capital investment versus utility, water, and labor savings with a Milnor 76028 PBW™ installation. Furthermore, footprint restrictions are no longer an obstacle once the choice of tunnel over washer-extractors has been made.
As illustrated on page 4, there are configurations that maximize efficiency, as well as floor space. Milnor’s Applications Engineering Department has decades of experience in selecting the optimal layout for any laundry—new construction and replacement projects.