- Washer-ExtractorsWide range of features and benefits, 25-700 lb. capacities Designed for durability and ease of use
- DryersIdeal for any installation Designed for high productivity Models range up to large pass-through dryers
- Coin-OpCoin-Operated Washers Coin-Operated Dryers
- CBW® Batch WashersIdeal for processing at least 800 lb. (363 kg) per hour Designed for automated operation
- Extraction SystemsSingle-stage presses, Two-stage presses, or Centrifugal extractors Various installation arrangements
- Washer-Extractor ControlsWash formula management from complex to simple
- Industry Solutions
- Industrial / Linen Supply
- On-Premises Laundry
- Vended Laundry
- Support & Safety
- Contact Us
Pellerin Milnor Corporation has announced the retirement of Applications Engineering Manager Mike Diedling. Mike began his career in the laundry industry as an Industrial Engineer for Morgan Services, where he worked on increasing the efficiency and productivity of their plants. He then joined the Milnor family in 1978 as an Industrial Engineer in the Laundry Engineering Department.
Just three years later, Mike took on the role of Laundry Engineering department manager. He quickly became a valued expert on turning challenging projects with demanding requirements into efficient laundry solutions for customers all over the world. “It can’t get any better than that,” he notes, reflecting on his personal satisfaction helping customers achieve their laundry dreams. He also notes that the people – from fellow workers to customers – have all left a lasting impact on him that he will treasure for years to come.
Mike leaves Milnor will a strong sense of family, a strong work ethic, and a strong sense of satisfaction that the department he managed for nearly 37 years will continue to support customers’ needs for future generations. Upon retiring, Mike is most looking forward to spending time with his two grandchildren – his ultimate pride and joy. Among his other future hobbies are spending more time serving in his church ministry alongside his wife, tackling a to-do list for his home, dabbling in gardening, and following his aspiration to become a good cook. “It would seem like New Orleans might be a very good place to learn,” he notes.
Mr. James W. Pellerin, President and CEO of Milnor, attributes Mike as an integral part of Milnor’s success in laundry systems, stating, “His experience and talents found ample opportunity for productive expression. His insights and recommendations were relied upon by two generations of Milnor dealers worldwide.”
Rick Kelly, Vice President of Sales and Marketing, agrees, adding, “For forty years, Mike’s contribution to Milnor and the industry as a valuable knowledge resource and teacher are appreciated beyond measure. We are grateful for his dedication to Milnor and his contribution to the industry. We wish Mike, his wife Judi and his family all the best in his well-deserved retirement.”