- Washer-ExtractorsWide range of features and benefits, 25-700 lb. capacities Designed for durability and ease of use
- DryersIdeal for any installation Designed for high productivity Models range up to large pass-through dryers
- Coin-OpCoin-Operated Washers Coin-Operated Dryers
- CBW® Batch WashersIdeal for processing at least 800 lb. (363 kg) per hour Designed for automated operation
- Extraction SystemsSingle-stage presses, Two-stage presses, or Centrifugal extractors Various installation arrangements
- Washer-Extractor ControlsWash formula management from complex to simple
- Industry Solutions
- Industrial / Linen Supply
- On-Premises Laundry
- Vended Laundry
- Support & Safety
- Contact Us
During the 2019 Clean Show in New Orleans, LA, Pellerin Milnor Corp. President and CEO James W. Pellerin announced the promotions of long-term employees Ken Gaulter and Gary Lazarre to vice presidents.
Gaulter will assume the role of Vice President, Product Development, and Lazarre will assume the role of Vice President, Product Support. Both Gaulter and Lazarre began their careers with Milnor as electrical engineers in 1982.
"These two Milnor champions make great things happen every day. I am pleased and honored to announce their enhancements to Milnor's leadership," stated Pellerin at the company's annual dealer banquet.
Additionally, Russ Poy, former Vice President, Production Development, will assume the position of Senior Vice President, Product Development and Support.