- Washer-ExtractorsWide range of features and benefits, 25-700 lb. capacities Designed for durability and ease of use
- DryersIdeal for any installation Designed for high productivity Models range up to large pass-through dryers
- Coin-OpCoin-Operated Washers Coin-Operated Dryers
- CBW® Batch WashersIdeal for processing at least 800 lb. (363 kg) per hour Designed for automated operation
- Extraction SystemsSingle-stage presses, Two-stage presses, or Centrifugal extractors Various installation arrangements
- Washer-Extractor ControlsWash formula management from complex to simple
- Industry Solutions
- Industrial / Linen Supply
- On-Premises Laundry
- Vended Laundry
- Support & Safety
- Contact Us
Pellerin Milnor Celebrates 75th Anniversary
This June, Pellerin Milnor Corporation of Kenner, LA celebrates 75 years as a commercial laundry equipment manufacturer. Founded by W.A. Pellerin, wife Mildred, son Norvin, and brother-in-law A.W. “Jack” Walsdorf in 1947, Milnor (trade name derived from MILdred and NORvin) began by manufacturing 20″ extractors. From humble beginnings, Milnor gained respect and a valued reputation for durable and efficient laundry machinery.
Milnor’s manufacturing efforts initially took place in a small factory in urban New Orleans. The company's continued growth led to a search for a new location and further product enhancements in 1954. A new plant in suburban New Orleans became a reality for the company in 1956 and remains as Milnor's manufacturing center today.
Milnor's network of dealers continued to expand over the years. To strengthen international marketing efforts, the company established a support office in Belgium in 1965. The U.S. Department of Commerce has recognized Pellerin Milnor as a leading equipment exporter with top honors through its “E” and “E Star” awards for export excellence.
James “Jim” W. Pellerin succeeded his father, Norvin, as president of Pellerin Milnor Corporation in 1982. This marked the third generation of Pellerin family leadership, and Milnor continues to be guided by Jim’s direction today.
Milnor relishes its role as a leading manufacturer of laundry equipment and is focused on improving efficiencies and developing innovations which keep the company on the cutting edge of technology. This is evidenced by Milnor’s fifty-two U.S. patents, with more patents pending and many overseas patents. Milnor continues to pave the way with sustainability initiatives; two highlights of which are its industry leading PulseFlow® tunnel washing technology and RinSave® software in washer-extractors which reduces water, energy and labor costs.
Milnor will exhibit at the upcoming Clean Show in Atlanta and invites attendees to stop by booth 2928 to join in the company’s anniversary celebrations.
For more information on Pellerin Milnor, visit www.milnor.com.
# # #