- Washer-ExtractorsWide range of features and benefits, 25-700 lb. capacities Designed for durability and ease of use
- DryersIdeal for any installation Designed for high productivity Models range up to large pass-through dryers
- Coin-OpCoin-Operated Washers Coin-Operated Dryers
- CBW® Batch WashersIdeal for processing at least 800 lb. (363 kg) per hour Designed for automated operation
- Extraction SystemsSingle-stage presses, Two-stage presses, or Centrifugal extractors Various installation arrangements
- Washer-Extractor ControlsWash formula management from complex to simple
- Industry Solutions
- Industrial / Linen Supply
- On-Premises Laundry
- Vended Laundry
- Support & Safety
- Contact Us
Synergy VII, the biennial manufacturer/dealer educational conference sponsored by Pellerin Milnor Corporation and Chicago Dryer Company was held at the Sheraton Clayton in suburban St. Louis.
Throughout these three days of intensive and interactive workshop sessions, Pellerin Milnor Corporation and Chicago introduced their latest products and innovations to both veteran and newer dealer sales representatives. Current laundry industry trends were identified and discussed to improve the manufacturers' approach to providing the best solution for their customers. This interchange of new ideas, insightful concerns, and proven solutions furthered the Synergy group's reputation as the strongest group of dealer-driven manufacturers in North America.
Neuromarketing expert Dean Minuto spoke to the Synergy group, sharing his extensive knowledge in sales situations. Throughout the seminar, Minuto demonstrated to the Synergy dealer network effective visual aides and posed thoughtful questions that a salesperson should ask the customer and him or herself.
In addition to the new products introduced by the Synergy group, Energenics Corporation highlighted the importance of their lint filtration in today's increasingly health-conscious working laundry environment. American Dryer Company also presented their newest dryers, including the M200 open-pocket industrial dryer.
Approximately 130 laundry industry professionals from across North America attended the conference. At the event's final night, both manufacturers honored dealerships and sales personnel with various awards. Peter Limoncelli of Yankee Equipment Systems was awarded "Top Brass" by Pellerin Milnor Corporation President Jim Pellerin.