- Washer-ExtractorsWide range of features and benefits, 25-700 lb. capacities Designed for durability and ease of use
- DryersIdeal for any installation Designed for high productivity Models range up to large pass-through dryers
- Coin-OpCoin-Operated Washers Coin-Operated Dryers
- CBW® Batch WashersIdeal for processing at least 800 lb. (363 kg) per hour Designed for automated operation
- Extraction SystemsSingle-stage presses, Two-stage presses, or Centrifugal extractors Various installation arrangements
- Washer-Extractor ControlsWash formula management from complex to simple
- Industry Solutions
- Industrial / Linen Supply
- On-Premises Laundry
- Vended Laundry
- Support & Safety
- Contact Us
Pellerin Milnor is proud to announce the newest update to the Technical Knowledge Base on its website. After nine months in production, the upgrade now features numerous user-friendly video shorts that address frequently asked questions in technical support.
"We have found that a two minute video can deliver details that would have required fifteen pages of text to communicate," says Gary Lazarre, Director of Product Support. The updated and enhance knowledge base provides easily accessible information for technicians to repair and maintain their Milnor machinery.
The videos range from learning how to backup MilTouch machine formulas to explaining how to replace O-rings in Kawaksai Press pumps. Users can also submit additional questions through the feedback channel, which go directly to Milnor's technical support department.
To access the new update, click the "Technical Knowledge Base" button under the "Support & Safety" tab on www.milnor.com.