- Washer-ExtractorsWide range of features and benefits, 25-700 lb. capacities Designed for durability and ease of use
- DryersIdeal for any installation Designed for high productivity Models range up to large pass-through dryers
- Coin-OpCoin-Operated Washers Coin-Operated Dryers
- CBW® Batch WashersIdeal for processing at least 800 lb. (363 kg) per hour Designed for automated operation
- Extraction SystemsSingle-stage presses, Two-stage presses, or Centrifugal extractors Various installation arrangements
- Washer-Extractor ControlsWash formula management from complex to simple
- Industry Solutions
- Industrial / Linen Supply
- On-Premises Laundry
- Vended Laundry
- Support & Safety
- Contact Us
Safety Notices – Commercial Machine (NOT Coin Operated) – Multi Cycle Program
These Milnor latch handle models are washer-extractors manufactured for commercial use before 1976. They are not coin operated machines. These models could provide multiple wash formulas dictated by a formula chart reader at the top of the machine.
During decades of use, it is possible that the interlock system and its components have been improperly adjusted or subjected to abuse. If the interlock system is not working properly, someone can be severely injured if they open the machine while it is operating. You should immediately test your machine to make sure it is safe before you allow it to continue to be used.
You can locate the model number and serial number of the machine by looking on the nameplate attached to the rear of the machine.
Milnor wants to send you free safety instructions that contain detailed guidelines on how to perform a safety test on the door interlock and how to adjust the door if it fails the test. These instructions are available by clicking the link below.
If you can open a machine while it is operating and the cylinder does not stop immediately, take the machine out of service now until these adjustments can be made.