- Washer-ExtractorsWide range of features and benefits, 25-700 lb. capacities Designed for durability and ease of use
- DryersIdeal for any installation Designed for high productivity Models range up to large pass-through dryers
- Coin-OpCoin-Operated Washers Coin-Operated Dryers
- CBW® Batch WashersIdeal for processing at least 800 lb. (363 kg) per hour Designed for automated operation
- Extraction SystemsSingle-stage presses, Two-stage presses, or Centrifugal extractors Various installation arrangements
- Washer-Extractor ControlsWash formula management from complex to simple
- Industry Solutions
- Industrial / Linen Supply
- On-Premises Laundry
- Vended Laundry
- Support & Safety
- Contact Us
Pellerin Milnor’s 48040 F-Series 275 lb. (125 kg) capacity washer-extractors are available in four models (48040 F7J, 48040 F7B, 48040 F7Z, and 48040 F7D). Available in stationary and two-way tilt with either E-P Plus® or MilTouch™ controls, the 48040 F-Series is ideal for any commercial laundry.
The tilting models (48040 F7B and 48040 F7D) provide optimal ergonomics and efficiency loading and unloading of goods.
The washer’s load angle (12°) allows for goods to be loaded quickly, without falling out of the washer. The unload angle (12°) gravity assists the goods to fall forward to a waiting cart or conveyor. Another benefit to this series is its lower profile, which is ideal for laundries with low ceiling clearance. The 48040 is an excellent choice for dust control and uniform laundries.
This 300 G washer-extractor has two highly programmable control options and 16 liquid supply ports, both of which allow for more flexibility for use. Milnor also offers the non-tilt 48040 F7J and 48040 F7Z.