- Washer-ExtractorsWide range of features and benefits, 25-700 lb. capacities Designed for durability and ease of use
- DryersIdeal for any installation Designed for high productivity Models range up to large pass-through dryers
- Coin-OpCoin-Operated Washers Coin-Operated Dryers
- CBW® Batch WashersIdeal for processing at least 800 lb. (363 kg) per hour Designed for automated operation
- Extraction SystemsSingle-stage presses, Two-stage presses, or Centrifugal extractors Various installation arrangements
- Washer-Extractor ControlsWash formula management from complex to simple
- Industry Solutions
- Industrial / Linen Supply
- On-Premises Laundry
- Vended Laundry
- Support & Safety
- Contact Us
Pellerin Milnor introduced the next generation of V-Series washer-extractors at CLEAN ’15 in Atlanta. The 400 G 30022 VZZ (60 lb. capacity) rigid-mount washer-extractor has many exclusive features including: highly programmable MilTouch™ touchscreen control, RinSave® water saver standard, continuously welded H-frame that fits through a 3’-0” door, and stainless steel skirting standard.
Milnor’s 30022 VZZ washer-extractors can reach up to 400 G’s for excellent moisture removal. From precise basket rotation (wetcleaning capable), programmable water levels (+/- 1/10 of an inch), overnight soak, the 30022 VZZ rigid-mount washer-extractor is highly programmable to suit any laundry’s needs.