- Washer-ExtractorsWide range of features and benefits, 25-700 lb. capacities Designed for durability and ease of use
- DryersIdeal for any installation Designed for high productivity Models range up to large pass-through dryers
- Coin-OpCoin-Operated Washers Coin-Operated Dryers
- CBW® Batch WashersIdeal for processing at least 800 lb. (363 kg) per hour Designed for automated operation
- Extraction SystemsSingle-stage presses, Two-stage presses, or Centrifugal extractors Various installation arrangements
- Washer-Extractor ControlsWash formula management from complex to simple
- Industry Solutions
- Industrial / Linen Supply
- On-Premises Laundry
- Vended Laundry
- Support & Safety
- Contact Us
The Synergy group--Pellerin Milnor Corporation, Chicago Dryer Company, and American Dryer Corporation--hosted their North American dealer network at the Omni Hotel in Nashville, Tennessee from September 3-5, 2014. The biennial sales meeting provided the manufacturers and dealers a valuable opportunity to review product lines, discuss the laundry industry’s innovations in labor, water, and utility savings, as well as distribute awards for outstanding sales.
Synergy attendees toured the hotel’s on-premises laundry, which employs Milnor PulseFlow® Technology and a pair of Chicago ironers. Synergy VIII included valuable commentary from the Omni General Manager Dan Piotrowski and Laundry Manager Anthony Scalera on their experiences working with the Synergy group, followed by presentations from our industry’s leading consultants. The presentations offered Synergy group dealers insight and perspective from the entire sales process—from RFPs, quoting, installation, setup, and ultimately continued customer support.
To wrap up another successful Synergy meeting, numerous awards were given to dealers and individual salespeople for innovation, perseverance, and excellence in their sales for 2013. The “President’s Award”, presented by Pellerin Milnor, Chicago Dryer, and American Dryer Corporation is reserved for the top dealer in the Synergy dealer network. In 2006, The Synergy President’s Award, recipient was the late David J. Costabile of PAC Industries. This year’s David J. Costabile President’s Award was presented to Derek Ward of Pellerin Laundry Machinery Sales Company headquartered in Kenner, LA. Pictured left to right, Bruce Johnson (President, Chicago Dryer), President’s Award Recipient Derek Ward (Pellerin Laundry Machinery Sales Company), Jim Pellerin (President, Pellerin Milnor Corp.), and Chris FitzGerald (President, American Dryer Corp.).