- Washer-ExtractorsWide range of features and benefits, 25-700 lb. capacities Designed for durability and ease of use
- DryersIdeal for any installation Designed for high productivity Models range up to large pass-through dryers
- Coin-OpCoin-Operated Washers Coin-Operated Dryers
- CBW® Batch WashersIdeal for processing at least 800 lb. (363 kg) per hour Designed for automated operation
- Extraction SystemsSingle-stage presses, Two-stage presses, or Centrifugal extractors Various installation arrangements
- Washer-Extractor ControlsWash formula management from complex to simple
- Industry Solutions
- Industrial / Linen Supply
- On-Premises Laundry
- Vended Laundry
- Support & Safety
- Contact Us
Milnor is proudly attending the Clean™ Show in Las Vegas, NV on June 5-8, 2017.
Booth #3131 will feature an 8-module 76039 PBW™ tunnel system (with an MP1650 single-stage press and 6458TG pass-through dryer). In addition to its proven PulseFlow® technology tunnel, Milnor is excited to introduce several new models at the show, including the MWF100J7 220 lb (100 kg) capacity suspended model, as well as the new rigid-mount MWT-Series and Premier Series dryers. Milnor will also display the M-Series large, open-pocket washer-extractors. The M-Series washers are available for automated, semi-automated and manual operation facilities. Laundries of all sizes will benefit from these additions to Milnor's product offering.
Water Recovery Systems will also display the latest in water reclamation technology in booth #3131. The display will include an 18-membrane PurePulse™ system, which combines high flux efficiency and superior filtration performance to help commercial and on-premise laundries achieve significant water and energy cost reduction.
Fore more information on the Clean Show, please visit www.cleanshow.com.