- Washer-ExtractorsWide range of features and benefits, 25-700 lb. capacities Designed for durability and ease of use
- DryersIdeal for any installation Designed for high productivity Models range up to large pass-through dryers
- Coin-OpCoin-Operated Washers Coin-Operated Dryers
- CBW® Batch WashersIdeal for processing at least 800 lb. (363 kg) per hour Designed for automated operation
- Extraction SystemsSingle-stage presses, Two-stage presses, or Centrifugal extractors Various installation arrangements
- Washer-Extractor ControlsWash formula management from complex to simple
- Industry Solutions
- Industrial / Linen Supply
- On-Premises Laundry
- Vended Laundry
- Support & Safety
- Contact Us
Milnor Shuttles can be set up with a laser to detect the shuttle positioning rather than using an encoder with targets.
The enclosed documents detail how to install a laser positioning sensor on the shuttle and how to test the stopping positions of the shuttle with a laser positioning detector.
Last updated: 03/02/2011 / Node ID: 1739 / Key Chain: 12.1.672.6CB.