- Washer-ExtractorsWide range of features and benefits, 25-700 lb. capacities Designed for durability and ease of use
- DryersIdeal for any installation Designed for high productivity Models range up to large pass-through dryers
- Coin-OpCoin-Operated Washers Coin-Operated Dryers
- CBW® Batch WashersIdeal for processing at least 800 lb. (363 kg) per hour Designed for automated operation
- Extraction SystemsSingle-stage presses, Two-stage presses, or Centrifugal extractors Various installation arrangements
- Washer-Extractor ControlsWash formula management from complex to simple
- Industry Solutions
- Industrial / Linen Supply
- On-Premises Laundry
- Vended Laundry
- Support & Safety
- Contact Us
Inverter Error Messages
There are faults that will shut the inverter down. The inverter must be reset before it will run again.
There are alarms that will alert you to a condition that could lead to a fault.
There are programming faults that will alert you to inconsistencies in the programming.
On the web site there are some fault codes that you may see on the inverter. The list is not all inclusive. There are some obscure fault codes that are not listed on the website that could still occur. Check your inverter manual for a complete listing of Inverter Fault Codes.
The inverter will also maintain a history of the most recent fault codes the inverter has received. See the attached documents for some of the different inverter types used on the Milnor machines.
To restart a drive following a fault: Clear the fault condition and then press the "RESET" key of the Digital Operator. You can shut the Drive power off and on to clear a fault condition as well.
Last updated: 05/31/2012 / Node ID: 541 / Key Chain: 184.108.40.206D.